About Vancouver BC
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada is widely acknowledged to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Vancouver can be described as a sophisticated metropolis nestled in a spectacular natural setting. It consistently ranks among the elite in lists of international most-liveable locations. Its broad multicultural population furnishes endless cosmopolitan shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities. Yet amongst the diversity there is a distinct, consistent West-Coast ethos and vibe.
The city, surrounded by breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains, is home to attractions such as
- Stanley Park, North America’s second-largest in-city park
- North Shore views from Grouse Mountain and the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Shopping downtown on Robson Street and at Granville Island, a charming public market
- Unique neighbourhoods such as Gastown, Yaletown and Chinatown
- Family-friendly Vancouver Aquarium and Science World
About British Columbia
BC’s slogan is Spectacular By Nature. Canada’s westernmost province is set between the Pacific Ocean in the West and the magnificent Rocky Mountains in the East. In BC, there are mountains to climb, rivers to run, beaches to comb, forests to hike, and parks to stroll. Here, you can
- Go on a Whale Watching tour
- Sea Kayak safely in the Pacific Ocean
- Ski world-class slopes featured during the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Golf at some of Canada’s best courses
For more about Vancouver and British Columbia, visit
Venue & Accommodation
Rosewood Hotel Georgia
801 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC, V6C 1P7
Special conference rates starting at $319.00 CAD per night are offered to conference attendees, exclusive of taxes. Room reservations should be made directly with the hotel. Delegates must specify their affiliation with the VANCOUVER IMAGING REVIEW or the applicable group rate may not be extended.
All reservations must be made by August 20, 2018, as rooms will not be held beyond this date, except on a space available basis.
Toll Free: 1-888-767-3966
Overnight guest parking is $49.00 CAD per day (24 hours), inclusive of tax. Parking for the day is $26